- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Make sure the wash lasts at least 20 seconds.
- You will follow the instructions given by THL in public areas. (Coughing and sneezing instructions!) You can book and stay in our cottages safely. We use a disinfectant detergent in the initial cleans.
Key handover is also done contactlessly. Here you will find separate instructions closer to your arrival.
If you or any of your groups have symptoms typical of the coronavirus, follow these instructions:
- Contact Jämsä Health Center immediately (tel. 020 630 6020 or via the health application. Outside office hours, if you feel unwell, contact first aid on 040 712 2555)
- None of your group should move around in public spaces, or be in contact with outsiders.
- Please report any possible Korona infection to our reception: 040 178 8887 / email@example.com
We take care of your safety,
If a person exposed to the corona has stayed in the cottage, the cottage will be removed from the rental for two days and all contact surfaces will be disinfected.
Bulletin updated on 24.12.2020